Live Chat with Tek representatives
DMM7512 Dual Channel 7½-Digit Sampling Multimeter
The DMM7512 combines two full-function, high accuracy, high sampling speed DMMs into a 1U high, full rack wide form factor chassis. The compact chassis saves rack space in high-instrument density test systems without compromising measurement performance. Each DMM has identical functionality, and they are entirely independent of each other. See all digital multimeters »
Two DMM7510s built into one compact enclosure
The DMM7512 consists of two, independent, identical, 7½-digit DMM7510 digital multimeters (DMMs) with a few less measurement functions. The two DMM7512 DMMs have the same accuracy, sensitivity, and speed as the DMM7510 so that the DMM7512 can be seamlessly integrated into a test system that previously used DMM7510s.
- Sample complex waveforms with the 1Msample/s, 18-bit digitizer; store up to 27.5 million readings
- Test components used in low power circuits with 0.1 µΩ and 1 pA sensitivities
- Maximize test quality with high test uncertainty ratios using 1-year accuracy DC volts as good as 14 ppm
- Built-in Test Script Processor (TSP®) enables test sequence execution without controller interaction, reducing test time and communication overhead, while availing the controller for other tasks
Double Test System Density
Save valuable rack space with two DMMs in a 1U high rack space. Compared to two 2U high DMM7510s, you can get twice the measurement capability in half the space.
- Combine sourcing and measurement with the 2606B High Density, 4-channel Source Measure Unit (SMU) and the DMM7512 for four channels of sourcing and two channels of measurement in as little as 2U of rack space
- No extra spacing for thermal management is required between either DMM7512s or 2606Bs
Significantly Reduce Test Time
The two DMMs in each DMM7512 have built-in intelligence to execute test programs without PC interaction using its Test Script Processor (TSP®) Technology. In addition, each DMM features a TSP-Link® hardware interface so that one instrument can control other instruments in a master-subordinate configuration.
- Control up to 32 instruments in a TSP-Link test system
- Synchronize measurements with a latency under 500 ns
- Eliminate time-consuming communications between the instruments and a PC
- DMM7512 TSP code is compatible with DMM7510 TSP code
Determine power consumption
Use the two DMMs of the DMM7512 to independently capture dynamic battery drain current and battery voltage and compute power consumption of low power, wireless IoT, and implantable/portable medical products, a critical parameter for battery-operated devices.
- Capture current and voltage waveforms with up to 1 Msample/s, 18-bit digitizing
- Synchronize waveform capture using TSP-Link with less than 500 ns latency between initiation of waveform sampling
- Measure low sleep mode current with 1pA DCI sensitivity or 0.1nA current digitization sensitivity
Increase throughput with multi-device testing
Use the two DMMs in a DMM7512 to test two devices-under-test (DUTs) to double test throughput and maximize test system capacity. Or, use multiple DMM7512s and test even more DUTs with one test system. Save on the number of test racks and save critical factory floor space with the 1U high dual DMMs.
- 1U rack height with no spacing between instruments required
- Two DMMs per instrument
- Control multiple instruments with a test script and TSP-Link to reduce bus communication time and save test time