Installing KTTI Communication Modules DMM6510 DAQ6500
1. Remove the Communication Accessory Cover from the rear panel of the instrument.
2. Insert the Accessory Card into the slot.
3. Line up the black connector on the rear of the card with the two tabs on the PCB inside the instrument.
4. Press firmly until the tabs are seated in the connector of the accessory card.
5. Tighten the screws on the accessory card panel to the rear panel of the instrument.
This FAQ Applies to:
FAQ ID 714366View all FAQs »