Live Chat with Tek representatives
PQA Picture Quality Analyzer Software V3.0
- Upto 3x speed improvement for ADMOS and more than 2x for DMOS on new platform PQA600
- Input Spatial ROI feature: ability to choose and run measurement on Region of Interest in ref and test images
- Output Spatial ROI feature: ability to select and view the measurement scores for only a subset of image
- Output temporal ROI: ability to select and view overall score for any number of frames within temporal duration for which measurement is run
- Improved segment wise auto temporal alignment
- Auto temporal and spatial alignment from script
- Ctrl-C to stop script execution
- Graph view merged into charts pane in summary view
- Plot setup dialog to selectively view and edit traces of statistics of upto two measurement results
- Result csv cleaned up
- Fixed incorrect spatial correction issue when spatial shift values are -1
- Retaining the floating point precision while importing/exporting crop values from/to script to/from spatial tab
- No luma adjustment from spatial tab. To run auto alignment and correction for luma gain and offset, measurement needs to be edited and view node config to be changed.
- Fixed the issue of square root not being taken for stddev statistics.
- Fixed the issue of diff results from PQui and PQxml
- Version: V3.0
- Software Type: Application
- Release Date:
- Part Number: 063406604
By downloading, you agree to the terms and conditions of the Software Download Agreement.
This software may contain one or more programs licensed under the GPL or LGPL.
For programs licensed under the “GNU General Public License (GPL) or Lesser GNU General Public License (LGPL)” the complete corresponding sources are available. You can order a complete machine-readable copy of the source code from us for a period of three (3) years after download or receipt of the software, by sending a written request to:
Chief Intellectual Property
14150 SW Karl Braun Dr.
Beaverton, OR 97077
This offer is valid to anyone in receipt of this information.
Your request should include: the name of the product, (ii) your (company) name, and (iii) your return mailing and email address (if available).
Please note that we may charge you a fee to cover the cost of performing this distribution.
Software Download Agreement
Free Software Download
Not all free software has gone through Tektronix normal quality control or production processes, but is provided to users as an accommodation to respond to user requests. The free software is provided hereunder on an As-Is basis without any representation or warranty. Tektronix disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights. In no event shall Tektronix be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages in any way arising out of or connected with the use of the free software.
This software applies to: PQA500