MSO/DPO5000B Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscopes, designed for engineers debugging and verifying complex systems, provide exceptional signal fidelity, and advanced analysis and math capabilities, for your bench or for your lab. MSO models include 16 digital timing channels and all models can be equipped to decode common serial protocols—providing a comprehensive view of your systems. Plus, you can run Windows®-based analysis software right on the scope. See all oscilloscopes »
Advanced signal measurement and analysis
Standard analysis tools include 53 automated measurements, measurement statistics, histograms, limit testing, advanced waveform math, user-definable filters and support for custom MATLAB and .NET math plug-ins. Optional applications such as advanced jitter and eye analysis, and wideband RF analysis, extend your capabilities, while Visual Trigger enables graphical trigger definition.
- Characterize signal parameters with a broad suite of standard measurement tools
- Advanced jitter and timing analysis characterizes signal integrity issues and their sources
- SignalVu software provides wideband spectral analysis and measurements, with options for audio, modulation, RF pulses and settling time
- TekScope AnywhereTM software enables off-line measurements and analysis
Serial analysis and compliance testing, done right
Simplify advanced system design debug and verification with protocol decode and serial trigger options for low- and mid-speed buses. Ensure interoperability of mid-speed serial buses with automated compliance testing.
- Protocol decode with serial triggering and analysis options available for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, USB 2.0, Ethernet, MIL-STD-1553B, CAN, LIN, and FlexRay
- Automated compliance testing packages available for USB 2.0, Ethernet, HSIC, MOST, and BroadR-Reach
Automated power measurements
Today’s efficient power converters demand less input power per watt of output, but they also demand more in terms of power supply measurements. Automated power measurements ensure simple, repeatable results for verifying and optimizing power circuit performance.
- MOSFET switching loss and safe operating area analysis
- Power factor and harmonics measurements for IEC61000-3-2 pre-compliance
- In-circuit inductor and transformer loss measurements
- USB power adapter compliance testing to USB2.0 Battery Charger Specification v1.1 and IEC 62684
The industry’s best probes. Standard.
Probes should not be overlooked as a key element in the measurement signal path. When you buy an MSO/DPO5000B Series oscilloscope, you get the industry’s best passive probes free. Featuring industry-best loading of 3.9 pF and bandwidth up to 1 GHz, the TPP-series probes will be your go-to probes for everyday use.
- TPP-series probes included standard, one per analog channel
- Industry-best capacitive probe loading of 3.9 pF
- 500 MHz or 1 GHz probe bandwidth
|Bandwidth||350 MHz to 2 GHz||500 MHz to 8 GHz||350 MHz to 1 GHz||600 MHz to 4 GHz|
|Analog Channels||4||4||4||2 or 4|
|Analog Sample Rate (All Channels)||Up to 5 GS/s||Up to 10 GS/s||Up to 2.5 GS/s||Up to 10 GS/s|
|Standard Record Length (All Channels)||25 M||50 M||50 M||50 M|
|Digital Channels (MSO)||16 (opt)||16 (opt)||16 (opt)||16 (opt)|
|Operating System||Open Windows||Open Windows||Open Windows||Open Windows|
|Standard Probes||Up to 1 GHz Passive||500 MHz Passive||500 MHz Passive||500 MHz Passive|
|Standard Warranty||1 year||3 years||3 years||3 years|
Automated power measurements
Automated measurements and reporting ensure simple, repeatable power quality, switching loss, magnetic loss, harmonics measurements and more to meet the measurement demands of today’s efficient power converters. Plus, smart TekVPI current and differential probes reduce uncertainty and eliminate power measurement pitfalls.
- Opt. PWR: Advanced power measurement and analysis solution for characterization and testing of power devices and power supplies
- Opt. USBPWR: Automated compliance testing for USB power adapters to USB2.0 Battery Charger Specification v1.1 and IEC 62684
Automotive serial analysis and compliance testing
Simplify automotive system design debug and verification with protocol decode and serial trigger options for CAN, LIN and FlexRay buses. Ensure interoperability of BroadR-Reach and MOST serial devices with automated compliance testing.
- Opt. SR-AUTO: CAN, LIN, and FlexRay protocol trigger and decode of serial packet content
- Opt. BRR: BroadR-Reach/100BASE-T1 and 1000BASE-T1 Automated Compliance Solution
- Opt. MOST: Electrical compliance and debug test solution for MOST50 and MOST150
Embedded serial decoding and analysis
Protocol decode, serial triggering, and analysis for I2C, SPI, RS-232/422/485/UART, USB 2.0, Ethernet, and MIL-STD-1553B simplify advanced system design debug and verification.
- Opt. SR-AERO MIL-STD-1553B protocol trigger and decode of serial packet content
- Opt. SR-COMP RS-232/422/485/UART protocol trigger and decode of serial packet content
- Opt. SR-DPHY MIPI® D-PHY automatic decode and search on serial packet content
- Opt. SR-EMBD I2C and SPI protocol trigger and decode of serial packet content
- Opt. SR-ENET 10BASE-T and 100BASE-TX protocol search and decode of serial packet content
- Opt. SR-USB USB 2.0 low-speed, full-speed and high speed protocol trigger and decode of serial packet content
Serial compliance testing
Ensure interoperability of USB 2.0 and Ethernet serial designs with automated compliance testing.
- Opt. ET3 Automated characterization, compliance and full PHY layer support for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX and 1000BASE-T
- Opt. USB2 Perform "one touch" compliance testing with automated instrument and test mode control
- Opt. HSIC Electrical signal quality test and protocol validation of HSIC host and device designs
- Opt. DDRA Complete memory interface analysis package for DDR1/2/3/4, LPDDR1/2/3/4 and GDDR3/5
Advanced jitter and timing Analysis
With comprehensive jitter and eye-diagram analysis, and decomposition algorithms, DPOJET quantifies critical signal integrity parameters and enables you to identify noise sources in today's high-speed serial, digital, and communication system designs.
- Characterize performance of high-speed serial and parallel bus designs
- Characterize clock and data jitter/noise and signal integrity
- Characterize modulation of spread spectrum clock circuits
- Perform PHY testing of serial standards such as MIPI® D-PHY, DDR, and MOST
Wideband RF analysis
SignalVu RF and vector signal analysis software provides the functionality of a vector signal analyzer and spectrum analyzer, with the powerful trigger capabilities of a digital oscilloscope—all in a single package. Use SignalVu to easily validate wideband designs and characterize wideband spectral events.
- Opt. SVE: SignalVu Essentials provides wideband spectral analysis and measurements
- Opt. SVA: SignalVu AM/FM/Direct audio measurements
- Opt. SVM: SignalVu general-purpose modulation analysis
- Opt. SVP: SignalVu advanced pulse signal analysis
- Opt. SVT: SignalVu settling time measurements–frequency and phase
|Data Sheet||Software Package / Software Option||Description||Configure and Quote|