Keithley Source Measure Unit (SMU) is also known as Keithley SourceMeter®. It is an instrument that can precisely source voltage or current and simultaneously measure voltage and/or current. It integrates the capabilities of an individual power supply, a digital multimeter (DMM), a current source, and an electronic load into a single, tightly synchronized bench instrument.
Keithley offers the broadest choice of SMU instruments available. All Keithley SourceMeter® instruments are fully programmable while delivering higher precision, resolution, and flexibility ideal for materials research, semiconductor devices (transistor, BJT, diode, power MOSFET, power semi, LED), electronic circuits and more.
SMU 2400 Series: New Touchscreen UI
- Source up to 10A Pulse, 200V, 1000W
- Measure down to 10fA, 100nV
- Low price options (non-Touchscreen)
SMU 2600B Series: Ideal for Production
- High speed embedded programming
- Single or dual channel options
- Source up to 10A Pulse, 200V, 200W
- Measure down to 0.1fA, 100nV
SMU 2650 Series for High Power
- Source up to 50A Pulse, 3000V, 2000W
- Measure down to 1fA, 1uV
- Connect two for 100A current source
- 1us, 18-bit sample rate